newMacgadets introduces a full-line of secure iPad mounts for dental and medical waiting rooms and professional offices. These all-acrylic mounts are secure and elegant, designed with the look and feel of the Apple store displays. Constructed from 1 1/2″ clear acrylic these mounts are both durable and sleek looking, enhancing the look of any lounge or waiting room.For the new iPad Pro 12.9 newPCgadgets has just introduced their latest secure version that also duplicates the look and feel of Apple store displays while providing both a secure and durable iPad mount.
Ideal placements for newPCgadets iPad mounts include: in dental and medical offices they act as entertainment but can also subtly suggest something like Here’s more information about tooth implants pricing, or in doctors offices they will be used as a pacifier for unruly children to play on, in reception areas, in patient lounges and dozens more. For additional details visit newPCgadgets today.
Last updated: March 13, 2018 at 13:10 pmby
Need Better Security For Your iPad or iPhone? Here Are 2 Excellent Solutions
When you use mobile devices like iPhones and iPads, security is likely one of your top concerns. These devices are easy to lose track of, especially if you are utilizing them in your business space. Luckily, there are two excellent ways to secure them, which include the cable and lock security kit and the secure mounts. Before you decide which one to get, it helps to know the main benefits of each.
Cable and Lock Security
The cable and lock security kit gives you a lot of flexibility over using your device while it is locked. If you work in an office environment and like to keep your cell phone on a mount on the desk, but want to be able to get up without putting your phone’s data at risk, you can use the cable and lock. It will keep the phone locked up and connected to a 36-inch coated steel wire cable that can’t be tampered with. This type of security option is ideal for business professionals in an office, trade show participants, conference rooms, and business centers. Visit newPCgadgets Security Kits to see the above product.
Here are some of the primary benefits of the cable and lock security option:
- There is more flexibility with the device; you can move around the device just as much as if it were not connected to the secured cable.
- The cable and lock security kit comes with the acrylic base so you don’t need to purchase it separately.
- The acrylic base is mounted to a desk or other flat surface with an adhesive strip to keep it secured to the surface.
- The sturdy steel wire cable and aluminum brackets are included with the purchase, in addition to a steel mounting plate.
- There is a 30mm brass padlock to keep it secure even if you aren’t around.
Secured Stationary Mount
The other option you have for securing your iPad, iPad Mini or iPhone is to use the acrylic stationary mount. This is often preferred when you use your device in a retail space where you want to use it mainly as a display, but still want access to the touch screen and other buttons. The acrylic base keeps the entire device secure in the base and on the surface. Someone can walk up to the device and look at it or even use the touchscreen, but can’t move it around like with the wire and cable set; this is the main drawback. Visit newPCgadgets Counter Mounts to see the above product.
However, there are still some fantastic benefits, including:
- Acrylic base keeps the device secure with durable stainless steel security brackets that can’t be tampered with.
- The touchscreen is still available for displays or demonstrations. This is good if you sell devices in a retail store or attend trade shows and want to show new apps you have developed for the device.
- The clear acrylic mount has the same sleek look as the Apple store.
- There are multiple options for display, including between portrait and landscape, and with a wall or tabletop mount.
When deciding between these two options, the main thing to decide is whether you just want the touchscreen to be accessed, or if you prefer having the entire device mobile, but still secured.by
We originally designed this stand for the 2016 RNC Convention in Cleveland. We are now selling our remaining inventory as limited edition collector’s item. The 4 1/2′ clear acrylic stand holds all Smartphones and works with the majority of cases. Some thicker cases may not work. They make great gifts for Trump supporters. Priced at $9.95 each. Visit MAGA Twitter Stand from newPCgadgets to order while supplies last.
We are offering a free sample for anyone sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest or Instagram that has over 2,500 followers.by